We are on a mission! Keyrus is a key player in consulting and technology specialised in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries in 4 continents.
Our client is a Belgian healthcare Big Data firm, offering an AI-powered data platform that enables hospitals to unlock previously unavailable clinical data, leading to improved patient outcomes and research advancements. They are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Data Engineer who is data-driven and has a teamwork mindset. With a focus on continuous learning and improvement, you’ll help them lead the transformation of global healthcare data and quality of care.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in building and maintaining the company's data platform. You'll collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the seamless operation, scalability, reliability, and performance of data pipelines and systems.
This position is fully remote.
For this specific job we need people with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or related role
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL & Apache Spark
Proficiency in Git for version control, including branching, merging, and resolving conflicts
- Strong expertise in ETL and data warehousing
Strong sense of ownership and leadership
A desire to work with and learn from colleagues with diverse perspectives and experiences
A passion for quality, good design and clean code
Hands-on experience with Cloud Services (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Passion for CI/CD and task automation (e.g., Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Fluent in English
Must be a Portuguese or European citizen or having a work permit for Portugal
- Experience with Docker (strongly preferred)
- Hands-on experience with other programming languages (e.g. Scala, Java)
- Experience in Agile methodologies and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Delta Lake, DBT, Scala
What we offer at Keyrus Portugal:
- Salary based on your skills and experience and according to the Data market practices.
- Food ticket of €8.32 per day
- Private Medical Insurance
- 22 days of annual leave
- Training Program through KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.