Keyrus Data Intelligence, the Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is currently looking for a Senior Data Architect to reinforce its Business Intelligence and Information Management Team practice in Belgium.
As a Senior Data Architect you will focus much of your time on defining, developing and presenting data architecture strategies for our clients. Other responsibilities will include:
- Creating an enterprise data architecture for data platforms, data warehousing, big data analytics and master data management (MDM) projects
- Defining processes, deliverables for every project
- Collaborating with clients to define enterprise standards and guidelines
- Acting as the link between IT and Business
- Building the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics and reporting requirements structures in accordance with industry best practices
- Designing and developing a strategy for cloud based solution and migration
- Consistently demonstrating a good understanding in conceptual, logical and physical database architectures, design patterns, best practices around dimensional modelling and data integration
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- 5+ years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical design for standard or distributed databases
- Experience with standard databases and ETL tools
- Familiarity with the standard technology (Microsoft SQL server, Oracle) along with the new technologies on premise or in the cloud
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies and solutions
- Wide knowledge of the technological landscape
- High level understanding of the activities within MDM, metadata management and data governance (DG)
- Demonstrate knowledge in data virtualization and the logical data warehouse
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Data, Digital and Business Transformation. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary skills to help you build a strong career path.
To support you in this we have a digital learning platform with access to over 30,000 training courses as well as courses created by our experts. We dedicate a generous training budget that allows you to manage your career path at a pace that suits you.
We have also implemented an Agile Performance Management framework, where strength-based coaching, aligned company goals, alongside regular check-ins and feedback managed throughout the year are at the heart of our people management strategy.
Our salary package is generous and includes ‘’Innovation Income Deduction’’ which recognises Keyrus and, in turn, our employees for the creation of innovative solutions and Intellectual Property. This means a greater net salary for you. On top of this we offer a car, petrol card, DKV insurance, net allowances and a cafeteria plan, amongst other benefits!
Keyrus gives you the chance to develop your career alongside leaders in data, digital and management and transformation. Our project and clients at the heart of data and digital transformation changing the world we live in for the better, making data matte