Keyrus is on a mission! We are a key player in consulting and technology specialized in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries in 4 continents.
Our business is growing rapidly in Europe, and we are looking for skilled professionals in Talend Data Integration. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise in ETL Processes.
This specific project will be a global SAP migration to 4Hana, therefore the ideal candidate will need to re-engineer Talend interfaces for the upgrade.
Jobs qualifications and requirements
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Extensive and proven experience with Talend Data Integration
- Ability to implement continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD) in Talend
- Ability to program in core Java at an intermediate level
- Working knowledge of the ETL tool to complement your extensive skills above
- Good understanding of PL/SQL and ability to write PL/SQL queries
- Experience with Shell Scripting and working in a Unix(Linux) environment (desirable)
- Passion for all things cloud, and experience in integrating applications on AWS with on-premises applications.
- Fluent in English (having Portuguese, Spanish or French is a plus)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Good communication with business users to define and understand business requirements
- Team player and ready to embrace new challenges
- The ability to self-motivate and exceed expectations